BALLOCITY is the latest addition to The Works at Wyomissing. Located directly above our GIGANTIC gameroom, Ballocity is perfect for all ages from toddlers to adults. Ballocity is the ultimate climbing facility featuring climbing tubes, slides, foam ball launchers and SO MUCH MORE!
BALLOCITY is open 7 days a week.
$6.95 for Kids Monday through Thursday
$8.95 for Kids Friday through Sunday
$4.95 for Adults (18yrs+) per day.
SPECIAL: Half priced Mondays! Toddlers 2 yrs. and under are FREE and must be accompanied by a paid adult at all times. Adults must have child present to purchase admission. There is no time limit. Please Note: Outside food, drinks or cake is not permitted in The Works.
DON’T FORGET YOUR SOCKS!!!
BALLOCITY RULES & AGE RESTRICTIONS
We ask that all children are supervised by a parent or guardian at all times. Please do not leave children unattended at The Works.
In order to ensure a safe experience for our young guests we enforce an age limit during our peak times.
BALLOCITY AGE RESTRICTIONS!
Fridays 5pm through Sundays 5pm (and Holidays)
- 12yrs and under only, unless you are accompanying a young child.
- Teen groups not permitted
- Maximum of 2 adults per child.
Please note: Toddlers must be accompanied by an adult 18yrs+. Older children or teens are not valid chaperones for toddlers 2yrs and under.
At The Works, safety is our top priority. In order to keep kids safe we provide the following:
- Clean and well-lit play areas supervised by our trained staff
- Play structure is thoroughly sanitized and inspected daily.
- Video monitoring so you can watch the kids play from the lounge area.
- Designated play area for Toddlers featuring games, puzzles, and a levitation table! No big kids allowed in there.
- Ballocity is ideal for kids 4-12yrs old. We ask that all guests follow the posted Safety Rules while playing inside the structure.
- No rough playing of any kind. Running, Pushing, Bullying or Inappropriate Conduct with other guests is strictly prohibited. We may remove anyone from Ballocity for misbehaving.
- Chewing gum, candy, toys or any personal objects are not permitted inside the structure.
- In order to ensure the safety of our young guests, we have a strict “Teen Policy”. Misbehaved teens may be removed from Ballocity with minimal verbal warnings.
- Guests with physical injuries (cast, boot, slings, etc.) will not be permitted to enter Ballocity.
- Ballocity is not recommended for pregnant women or guests with back injuries.
- Outside food, drinks or cake is not permitted inside The Works
- All kids 14yrs. and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to enter The Works
And some friendly reminders…
- Make sure to bring your socks. We require that socks be worn at all times in the play areas.
- Toddlers 2yrs. and under must be accompanied by a paid adult at all times.
- Skirts should be worn with tights or leggings underneath. Proper clothing (sleeved shirts, arm’s length shorts, etc.) is recommended for your safety.
- While your kids play, take a break in our lounge area. Meet other parents while enjoying our comfortable seating, free high-speed wireless Internet, flat screen televisions, and video monitoring of the play areas. While we are happy to provide a sanctuary for parents, we strongly encourage that you supervise your children while they play.